2020 SMWA PHOTO CONTEST
1.Photo / Artwork must match the theme of Structure or Wildland.
2. Photo must be printed and sent no larger than 8x10
2. Deadline for photos received no later than TBA, 2020.
3. Media release form must be filled out by participant and included with photo for the contest.
4. Images will be judged by 3 artists and our Mayor. The Top three images will be chosen and from those top three, a winner will be announced.
5. Only the photographer can enter the photo contest. If you submit an image you do not own, you will be disqualified.
Please mail your image and artist release form to SMWA Photo Contest, PO Box 351, Cloudcroft, NM 88317.
(1) Top Three Judged Art will be published on Facebook along with title and owner's name.
(2) First Place winning art will be placed on SMWA website with a short bio on winner.
(3) Winning Artwork to be used for SMWA media related materials and Publicity.
Sacramento Mountains Wildfire Academy
Photo Contest Media Release Form
Structure or Wildfire
(Please email to: TBA )
IN ORDER TO MAKE DEADLINE FOR THE CONTEST, WE NEED THIS SIGNED AND RETURNED NO LATER THAN March 4th, 2016.
Artist, Agent, Writer or Owner’s Name: _______________________________________
(here in after referred to as “Owner” in this agreement)
Phone (H) __ ______(W)__________________________
Email address: _______________________________
Permission is granted to use the following: (write Title and description)
(here in after referred to as the “Work” in this agreement)
It is understood and agreed that Creator retains full copyright to his/her Work listed above.
The Owner hereby grants to SACRAMENTO MOUNTAINS WILDFIRE ACADEMY the License to reproduce, advertise and publish (or themselves further to license the rights to reproduce and publish) the Work for Web use and promotion in all languages and editions, including the right to reproduce the Work in advertising and promotional materials for SMWA tentatively
titled “SACRAMENTO MOUNTAINS WILDFIRE ACADEMY” (hereinafter referred to as “SMWA”) for a period of as long as the academy is active.
It is understood that Owner shall be properly credited for his/her Work on the page which it appears.
Please fill in below exactly how you would like your credit to appear:
Title (of Work):____________________________
Owner Name: _____________________________
Email address: _____________________________
As compensation for use of The Work, Owner shall receive a copy of media related SMWA material, credit of artwork on facebook and on the SMWA website.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Mexico, USA.
Signed and agreed upon:
Photo Owner Date